|COOLMAGORT OGHAM STONES
DUNLOE OGHAM STONES
|PHOTO by Pip POWELL
52 3' 35.814"N...9 38' 5.133"W
|Seven of these eight ogham stones were discovered in 1838 in a souterrain in the so
called 'cave of Dunloe',situated in the demesne of Dunloe Castle. Some time before
1945 the stones were arranged in this small enclosure which is near the entrance to the
Gap of Dunloe, together with a stone from Kilbonane.